Extract from recent BAE Systems update:
- During the recent road works around Bolerno Crescent, we received a small number of calls about mud on the road. These works are now complete and the road has been fully cleaned.
- We have recently awarded the contract to build Dargavel Primary School and its access road to Robertson Construction. Work started on the access road in January and construction on the school will commence in April 2020. The school is due to be completed in June 2021.
- We are pleased to see new businesses opening and thriving in the new Dargavel Village retail units. The latest openings include: Scoff and Patter, Station Barbers, Enzo’s and Dargavel Dental Care.
- A new point of interest board will soon be installed near Bishopton Train Station at the site of what was the main entrance to ROF Bishopton. Please feel free to visit this board, as well as other boards which are situated by the Bishopton Cannon Viewpoint and the Dargavel Ponds viewing platforms off Craigton Drive.
- Several bat boxes have been installed to the north of Dargavel Village as we continue our commitment to supporting and sustaining local wildlife.
If you have any concerns or would like to speak to a member of the Programme Team about Dargavel Village, please call BAE’s freephone hotline on 0800 130 3302.